Last updated: Jun 23, 2022
This Policy has been developed in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Belarus, according to which the “Wild Spike” Private Enterprise is a Personal Data processor. We would like to draw your attention to the fact, that this Policy applies only if you use our Services and agree to all the provisions of the Policy. Please, do not use the Services if you do not agree to this Policy.
PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION PROCESSING AND STORAGE
Our principal purpose of collecting Personal Data and information is to provide you with access to our Applications/Games and improve them and related services (collectively referred to as “the Services”). We process your Personal Data with the consent you give when registering, as well as when using our Services.
Depending on which of our Services you use, we may collect and process the data provided by you during registration, when using the Services, as well as when contacting us, for example:
- your name, email address or other contact information that you provide to us (“Through Contact Us/email”);
- if you access the Services using the function Facebook Connect, Apple game center, Google Play Games or other, provided by the platform on which our Services are hosted, we receive publicly available information from your account, such as: your first and last name or nickname, profile page ID and profile images /URL
- other data that you will provide to us in the Services, or by e-mail on your initiative.
Please note that the Personal Data that you voluntarily make public in your user profile, or disclose leaving comments, will be available to everyone and can be viewed by others. We do not accept any responsibility for any information that you voluntarily disclose by such and/or other explicit actions.
Your account can be used for public identification when using social functions of the Services, for example, when interacting between the users, publishing public ratings, personal competitions, etc.
Information received by the support service
If you contact our support service firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, we store the contact information provided by you (usually your name and email address), information about your gameplay or activity in the Services, as well as the user’s name/nickname. Moreover, we keep all correspondence and the information contained therein.
Use of your information by third parties.
We may share your information with the external entities that provide certain services to us, including, but not limited to, hosting, payment processing, analytics, as well as marketing services. By transferring your information to external service providers and business partners, we guarantee the presence of agreements on the protection of your information, which are required by the data protection legislation in force.
When advertising is displayed in our Services, we may allow advertising networks of our affiliates and partner networks to collect information about your mobile device. This allows showing targeted advertising to you. The following information is processed:
- device manufacturer, model and operating system;
- screen size and orientation;
- name and properties of the mobile application through which the user interacts with the Services;
- country, time zone and language settings (country and preferred language);
- type and speed of network connection;
- IP address;
- Internet browser used to access the Services;
- advertising identifier (IDFA on iOS devices and GAID on Android devices.
In order for us to provide in-game advertising, we may send your advertising ID and IP address, data from cookies and other similar technologies, as well as other such information to advertisers (or advertising networks). They could then find advertisements that are suitable for you to display in our games and on the off-site resources. You can control and restrict our use of your advertising ID using the settings on your device. PE Wild Spice does not control which specific advertisements will be shown in our games (this is controlled by advertising networks), but we block certain categories of advertisements.
A list of advertising partners and links to their privacy policies can be found here:
IronSource is provided by IronSource Mobile Ltd.
Facebook Audience Network is provided by Facebook Inc.
AdMob is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out from the AdMob by Google service by following the instructions described by Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
AppLovin is provided by AppLovin Corporation.
If you’d like to opt-out from AppLovin service, please visit the AppLovin Opt-out page: https://www.applovin.com/optout
Vungle is provided by Vungle Inc.
Unity Ads is provided by Unity.
Chartboost is provided by Chartboost Inc.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We process your Personal Data for the following legitimate business purposes:
- to provide and manage our Services;
- to create user accounts/profiles that will allow you to play our games and use our Services, if necessary;
- to send you messages related to the Services (e.g., regarding changes, updates, new functions);
- to verify and confirm payments (we do not collect or store credit card information, our payment service providers provide us with information about your purchases so that we know if the payment has been completed);
- to provide suitable versions of our games (e.g., games in the required language);
- to respond to your support requests (e.g., if you address a complaint or comment to us).
At required by the legislation for the purposes of ensuring the security and transparency of social functions of the Services, combating fraud, as well as providing acceptable use, and namely:
- to prevent and/or detect illegal activities, deceit or fraudulent behavior;
- to take measures against players committing fraudulent or deceptive actions, as well as against illegal activities (including hacking or cheating).
To improve the operation of the Services, taking into account our players’ preferences:
- to conduct research, testing, optimization, development and improvement of the Services and player experience;
- to keep information secure for your subsequent authentication when using the Services;
- to receive error data that you/your device encounter when using our Services, and to correct malfunctions and interoperability problems;
- to process and analyze information in order to better understand your preferences and improve the quality of your gaming experience and satisfaction level when using our Services. We may also collect statistics on your engagement with the community, for example, whether you view messages or which links you click on;
- if you interact with us through a social network or community pages, to obtain information and use it to manage our social network and community pages, including to interact with you, and we may also share your posts on these pages, subject to your consent.
Personal Data and information security and safety.
We aim to conserve the security of data collected by any means available to us, and, therefore, we have taken all necessary measures and steps in accordance with industry standards, in particular, we used encryption, where appropriate. Your Personal Data and transactions are protected from unauthorized access, misuse or any modifications.
How can you update or manage your personal information.
Your data will be stored in our system over the entire period of time that your account is active or for the time necessary to provide you with the Services. Please note that when receiving a request for your data deletion, we will continue to store it as anonymous information after your account is deleted. Any information that you have shared with other users of our Services, such as in-game correspondence, correspondence with technical support or any other content available to other users, will remain available in the system after your data is deleted.
We may send you occasional push notifications in our Services. This is usually information about game updates and high scores, or other information about Services that may be important to you. You can opt-out of the receipt of such notifications at any time by disabling them in your device settings.
We do not request and do not intend to collect any “special information”, for example, information related to health, race, religion, political views or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or orientation. Please be careful and do not to share such information about yourself (or others) when using our Services.
Personal Data deletion
You have the right to request and receive the deletion of your Personal Data collected within or through our Services.
If you would like to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com (please note that if your request is sent to any other Wild Spike email address, we cannot guarantee its receipt and further processing). We will try to respond to your request within 30 days after we receive such a request. If you would like us to respond to your request within a shorter period of time, established by the law, please send a request in the form specified in the section below. In order to exercise your right, we will need to identify you as the owner of the account. You understand and agree that for these purposes we will have to request additional information from you, such as photos and/or copies of your documents, which you undertake to provide. The provision of these documents is necessary to avoid fraud, as well as to prevent your account from any potential harm.
Please note that the deletion of your Personal Data will be accompanied by the deletion of all related information, such as your in-game progress, including the level achieved, purchased subscriptions to in-game content (including those purchased for real money) and any other in-game content related to your account. Restoration will be impossible. Requesting your Personal Data deletion, you understand and accept this fact and confirm the deletion of all related information.
You, as a Personal Data subject, have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to the Personal Data processing;
- receive information regarding your Personal Data processing and Personal Data changing;
- receive information about the provision of your Personal Data to third parties;
- require to stop your Personal Data processing and (or) their deletion;
- appeal against our actions (failure to act) and decisions related to your Personal Data processing.
- To exercise your rights mentioned above, you can send us an application in writing or in an electronic form.
Such application should contain:
- your surname, first name, and patronymic, residence address;
- your date of birth;
- statement of the essence of your requirements;
- your personal or electronic digital signature.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Wildspike aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to correct. You have the right to have your information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to limit. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time WildSpike has relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Data controller: PE Wild Spike. Should you have any questions about data protection, or you would like to send a request to resolve the problems of your Personal Data, we recommend that you send a request to the support service using our website https://www.wildspike.com/ or by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also ask you to prove your identity before we start processing your request.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Private Enterprise on providing services “Wild Spike”
104A-1605, Dzerzhinsky Ave., Minsk 220116, Republic of Belarus